VidCon is arguably the world’s largest conference for online video. Unlike the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, which is focused on professional video, VidCon is the Comi-Con of the video world, featuring overnight YouTube sensations, as well as industry experts.
Switcher Studio 3.7 introduces mobile iOS multi-camera 4K
REDWOOD CITY, CA – February 5, 2018 – Startup Grind today announced the induction of 50 Companies to the 2018 Class of Startups. The Startup Program recognizes the Top 50 companies selected out of 130 companies handpicked from 115 countries, 400 cities around the world to exhibit Startup Grind Global 2018.
January 4th, Mark Zuckerberg said his personal challenge for 2018 is
“ making sure that time spent on Facebook is time well spent."
This move will shift the focus in the Facebook News Feed to friends and family while prioritizing content that
"sparks conversations and meaningful interactions between people."
Some marketers are calling it the “End Times” for Pages and businesses on Facebook.
Is this true?
How will this affect your reach as a business? What steps can you take to still be relevant and maximize ROI?
Feedback and support from our users enables us to continue to enhance the best mobile video creation app possible for iPhones and iPads. Our latest release brings a new experience to the Switcher Studio platform by adding:
What is the Facebook Creator App?
- Facebook Creator app replaces the Facebook Mentions app. The Mentions app was available for celebrities only, but the new Creator app is available for everyone.
- You can manage comments from Facebook and Instagram, and messages from Messenger in one inbox.
- Find insights and analytics about your video performance, Page and audience.
- The Facebook Creator app allows you to create videos and live broadcasts.
- Includes a desktop Live Creative Kit to add customizable video intros, outros, stickers and frames.
Get rid of your computer!
Introducing the Switcher Studio Referral Rewards Program! This new program allows Switcher users to earn money by referring new users to the platform.
One of the easiest ways to give your live video a professional look is to use on-screen graphics. Whether lower-thirds, logos or full-screen graphics, these additions help your broadcast to stand out from the rest.