RecoStudio Removed from the App Store — 10/2020
Updating or Installing the App
Note: If RecoStudio does not appear in your Purchase History, make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the original purchase.
Compatible Macs (For Use With SwitcherCast ONLY)
Networking Settings and Requirements
Multiple Camera Productions
Screencasting is possible using a Mac by installing "Switcher Cast" from your Mac's App Store.
setting up your cameras
When you first open the RecoStudio MultiCam app, you will greeted by the app's home screen. This screen will ask you to choose between "Use As Switcher" and "Use As Remote Camera".
- On the device that you wish to use to control your production, select "Use As Switcher". This will take you to a camera view with controls. This is the main production screen.
- For all other devices, select "Remote Camera Mode".
- Note the rlcc:// URL being displayed under the WiFi symbol. You will need this later.
Now, it's time to connect the remote cameras to the main switching device:
- On the main switching device, tap the star icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen .
- Now, tap on the black rectangle with the blue plus sign. This will open the Assets menu.
- Tap Cameras.
- Tap Other.
- You will be taken to the Connect To URL screen.
- Type in the rlcc:// URL of each camera.
- The camera will connect to the main switching device as a new camera source.
- Repeat for each additional device.
bringing in a mac for screensharing