Feedback and support from our users enables us to continue to enhance the best mobile video creation app possible for iPhones and iPads. Our latest release brings a new experience to the Switcher Studio platform by adding:
Yesterday, the FCC voted to repeal #NetNeutrality.
Who is this for: Anyone that owns a business or is building a personal brand. This isn’t just for “new” businesses but your established businesses could benefit too.
Hosted by: Erin Cell & Joel Comm
A quick way to add production value to your Facebook Live videos is to add a countdown to the beginning of your stream. Not only does it look professional, but also gives your viewers time to tune in.
What is the Facebook Creator App?
- Facebook Creator app replaces the Facebook Mentions app. The Mentions app was available for celebrities only, but the new Creator app is available for everyone.
- You can manage comments from Facebook and Instagram, and messages from Messenger in one inbox.
- Find insights and analytics about your video performance, Page and audience.
- The Facebook Creator app allows you to create videos and live broadcasts.
- Includes a desktop Live Creative Kit to add customizable video intros, outros, stickers and frames.
There are many graphics programs out there that ared used to create lower-thirds and logos. Using lower-thirds in your live videos helps to brand your guests, and using logos helps to brand your company. These graphics also help your videos to look professional and planned.
Your feedback and support has enabled us to build the best mobile video solution using iPhones and iPads. Our latest release expands on the Switcher platform by adding:
When setting up video productions using iOS devices, it is important to choose the best device for the situation. Here are some pointers to help you make the correct choice.
You are probably familiar with the Facebook Live button within the Facebook App.
This is an easy way to get started streaming to Facebook Live. But what if you want to do more with your live video?
This is where Switcher Go and Switcher Studio come into play.
Let’s take a look at the differences between the two platforms.