Promo.com recently released their 2019 Online Video Statistics and Trends report, and the findings are right up our alley. Here are a few of the highlights.
- 56% of respondents said that Facebook was the social platform they spent the most time on.
- 67% of respondents said YouTube was their go-to place to watch video.
- 49% of people watch more than 5 online videos per day.
- 52% of people prefer to watch videos on mobile.
- 74% of people prefer to learn about products/services through videos rather than text or photos.
Check out the full infographic below or read the full report to learn more.