Share your nonprofit's message through livestreaming
Switcher Studio helps your nonprofit raise awareness, funds, and support through live video. Create pro-quality, multicam videos on devices you already own and stream them live to Facebook, YouTube, or almost anywhere else.
with your community
Your nonprofit's real-time reach is limitless thanks to live video. Switcher Studio makes it easy to stream to the platform of your choice — reaching more people, fostering engagement, and building community. And Switcher lets you do it all with iPhones and iPads.
How can you use live video to inspire?
- Interview experts in your org remotely
- Bring your workshops and meetings online
- Conduct Q&As to connect with supporters
- Make daily/weekly announcements
Limitless Livestreaming Opportunities
Here are just a few of the ways nonprofits can use Switcher to connect with their audiences online:
- Schools & Universities: Stream or record lessons online
- Churches & Religious Organizations: Stream your service or daily scripture readings
- Local Government: Stream media briefings and live Q&As
- Health Departments: Share content and resources
- Public Works Departments: Share information through live video
- Libraries: Stream readings of children’s books
- Local Districts: Remotely connect members and stream meetings
- Nonprofit Organizations: Stream your workshop online
Spread ideas and inspire action
Here are just a few of the features that make Switcher a perfect fit for your nonprofit organization:
Stream from multiple Cameras
Sync up to 9 iPhones and iPads to stream from multiple angles
Include Graphics and PreRecorded Video
Include graphics, cut to b-roll, and more, all while streaming — even share with collaborators
Add Text, Titles, and Lower Thirds
Throw in some text, titles, and lower-thirds instantly
Record and Reuse
Save and export your video in HD to share on your site, send to others, or repurpose online
PWCF was able to raise $56,594 from our fundraiser, surpassing our original goal of $40,000 by $16,594 — or 141% of our fundraising goal! We've had over 1,000 views of our livestream on Facebook. ... During the livestream we were able to connect remotely with guests in 5 different locations, which was awesome and really brought a special element to the event.
EMILY DAME, M.Ed., Executive Director of Prader-Willi California Foundation
Nonprofits often think they have to have something really fancy to tell a story, and the truth is you don't have to have something really fancy. Your iPhone and the Switcher app can make something that is absolutely incredible.
MOLLY MELIA, Marketing and Communications Associate for the Community Foundation of Louisville